Thanks for visiting our website. Light Stays Retreats and Living is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand visitors and users of this website are concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information provided to us.
This Privacy Statement details how we generally manage your personal information and keep your privacy safe. We may collect information about you were necessary for us to perform our work. The information we collect about you depends on how and why you access our website, the information you choose to provide to us, and the types of information and services you request from us.
If you visit our website to browse, read or download information, our system may record anonymous information about the visit such as the number of pages visited and the duration of the visit so we can evaluate site usage to make improvements. Your identity cannot be reasonably ascertained from this information.
If you communicate directly with us via email, complete one of our online forms, or use one of our other interactive tools, some of the information you submit may be personal information (that is, information from which you can be identified, such as your full name, street address, email, phone number etc).
If you choose to provide your personal information to us, it may be used in order to:
• contact you regarding a query you made;
• provide the services you require and ensure our site is relevant to your needs;
• deliver services such as email bulletins and/or Newsletter (if you have requested them);
• answer your requests and queries;
• research and develop our products and services;
• gain an understanding of your needs in order to provide a better service;
• promote and market our services;
• protect our intellectual property and ownership rights, or
• fulfil any legal requirements.
We may disclose your personal information to other organisations (for example our service providers) to enable us to provide the services you have requested, or as otherwise permitted by law.
Contacting us via email and our web-forms
When you contact Light Stays Retreats and Living via email:
• We don’t like to be spammed; we’re sure neither do you. We will never disclose your email address without first obtaining your consent.
• Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only employees, representatives and contractors of Light Stays Retreats and Living (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
• All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to unsubscribe from further mailings.
We use computer cookies to provide us with combined (anonymous) information on how people use our website, which helps us understand what they like, and find useful. We do not link this information back to your identity or other information that you have provided to us. We do not store any information that identifies you inside cookies.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Your Light Stays Retreats and Living account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Please sign-off once you have finished using a shared computer. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) for registration, Light Stays encrypts that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Light Stays follows industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Light Stays receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while Light Stays Retreats and Living strives to use the best method possible to protect your personal information, Light Stays cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links or references to other websites. Light Stays Retreats and Living is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites linked to or from Light Stays website. Light Stays encourages you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others and review the privacy policies posted at those sites.
Privacy Contact Information
If you have any questions or comments relating to this privacy statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes will be posted.